25 seater backpacker bus. 3 – 4 week road trips. Travels monthly.
The Magic Bus ventures across the mind blowing natural surroundings of Australia.
Days are spent exploring national parks, soaking up sandy beaches and enjoying fun, games and wild times. Evenings are spent under the stars with good company, hearty food, bonfire parties and festival style vibes. If you’re a backpacker aged 18 – 35 years, then this is the trip for you.
TRIPS: Perth to Broome – March to November. Perth to Melbourne/Melbourne to Perth – October to April.
Change of season, change of trip. We follow the sun.
Perth to Broome: March – November.
- Discover The Pinnacles.
- Experience sandboarding.
- Explore kalbarri national park
- Swim with Whale Sharks in Ningaloo Reef.
- Feed Dolphins in Monkey Mia.
- Swim at shell beach
- Snorkel at Coral Bay.
- Explore Karijini National Park.
- 80 mile beach
- Ride camels in Broome. See the staircase to the moon.
Perth to Melbourne/ Melbourne to perth: October – April.
- Surf and explore wineries in Margaret River.
- See stingrays at hammelin bay
- Climb giant trees in pemberton
- Walk through The Valley of The Giants.
- Explore Cape Le Grande National Park.
- Cross the Nullarbor Plains.
- see the great australian bight
- Journey through Adelaide.
- Discover the Grampians National Park.
- Road trip along The Great Ocean Road.
We run everything as a mini democracy on The Magic Bus… Wherever the group wants to go, we go. Whatever the group wants to do, we do.
You get the idea, it’s going to be an epic trip!